With giant beanies out and the sun blazing, our KnitFest at Wandering Boutique, sponsored by Somewhereto_, was a perfect chill-out session. Elisa from Tada Notebooks was a real natural once we got her started, the hardest part for her was deciding if she wanted a blue hat or a cream one (a little hot to wear a woolly hat we admit but who knows with UK weather!). We also taught a very enthusiastic, little boy how to cast on while his mother was browsing the other vendors and dare we say he was pretty good! Pip (top-right) is concentrating hard with her first mini project, a cup cozy from our S&S kits; and us Jens are knitting a jumper and baby booties. Loads of woolly wonders going on that day!
If you missed our KnitFest, follow us on Facebook for news on our next session! x
A lovely mention by Katie Betty Jones Textiles at our high street heist last Friday.
Some snaps from The Wandering Boutique, part of the @somewhereto_LDN #highstreetheist :
1) Learning to knit with the lovely Stitch & Story: stitchandstory.tumblr.com
2) Button rings by Too Much Toot: toomuchtoot.co.uk
3) Emma of Rasberry B Boutique: raspberrybboutique.co.uk
4) Tada Notebooks:tadanotebooks.co.uk
5) Pop- up shop store front!
6) Some of my bits & pieces
7) Stitch & Story’s stand
8) Esoteric London: http://esoteric-london.co.uk/
9) Man with flowers, getting all Morrisey with the super talented Susana Silva who came to perform to support the event: https://twitter.com/SusanaSMusic
10) Zeke jewellery: http://zeke-jewellery-and-accessories.myshopify.com
It was a great day & I’m sorry there aren’t more photos of all the stalls! I would also recommend checking out the superbly talented Ladybird Likes: http://www.ladybirdlikes.com & Gemma Goldstone: http://www.gemmagoldstone.com
All photographs © Christopher Young 2013